Saturday, January 19, 2008

OK, so I suck at blogging...

I just can't seem to find the time to blog. It may be because I am a homeschooling mother of 5 who cares for her ailing mother. It may be because the precious few moments that I do have I would rather spend my time knitting. Who knows. But here I am, trying again. I'm happy to announce that the shorties that were OTK back in June have been worn and worn and worn. LOL I swear, I've knitted a lot of things since then. Don't ask me what, though. All I know is it's all been for other people. My New Year's resolution (well, one of the MANY) is to actually knit something for myself this year. Since I've never knitted socks and always wanted to, I've decided that's what it's going to be. Why do I sense a new obsession coming on? So, I have numerous skeins of Lion Brand Magic Stripes here. I'm probably going to start with that, but I am also getting some Zen Garden from a co-op soon and I'm dying to sport my Zen Garden socks! Of course, before I venture into the land of socks I need to finish the longies that are OTK plus the other pair that have been ordered. THEN I'll try the socks. Maybe. So many projects, so little time.

So, OTK is a pair of Sheepy Pants longies, a hat for a friend's baby and a dishcloth.

No comments: